The Information and Bookings Centre of Reunion Island Tourism Board has a multilingual team of advisers who can greet you in French, English, German or Chinese.
When booking a holiday with our company, foreign visitors will be guaranteed the highest standard of welcome and assistance.
Since March 1st 2013, South African tourists don’t need any visa for a short stay (less than 90 days) in Reunion Island.
Chinese and Indian citizens no longer need a visa for a stay of maximal 15 days. They must book their holiday through an approved travel agency. They have 3 possibilities:
1. Contact a travel agency in the country, that offers a package (flight+ stay) to discover the island. This agency will get in touch with a local incoming agency, that is allowed to ask for a visa waiver.
2. Contact a local incoming agency that will be able to offer a complete package trip.
3. Book a flight ticket directly with an airline and organise their stay with a local registered agency, that will be allowed to organise their stay on the Island (book accommodation, activities, transport on site…)
The organisation of a high-quality stay is guaranteed by these 3 processes, by the professionals’ advice and the fact that the administrative procedures related to the visa waiver are taken over.
We invite you to check on the following link the list of the agencies allowed to manage the visa waiver and that are approved and registered at the Registre des Opérateurs de Voyages et de Séjours (ROVS) ATOUT France (Register of tour and holiday operators):
For your information, our approved Information and Bookings Call Centre of Reunion Island Tourism Board itself has a licence and can also organise your stay. You only have to email your request, even in English, at email@example.com.
- For a stay of more than 15 days and regarding visa it is necessary to contact the embassy or consulate of France.
- Voucher fees (€20) are free for all bookings of €500 or more.
- You can also fly back to Mauritius Island, stay there during 24hours and then fly back to Reunion Island provided that you’ve used one the 3 processes mentioned above.
- The maximum duration allowed for holidays in Reunion Island per semester is 90 days, provided that each stay doesn’t last more than 15 days
- As Reunion Island is not in the Schengen Zone, visas for mainland France are not valid. Contact an embassy or the consulate of France.
You can easily change currencies of around 40 countries in the 2 cash points available in Saint-Denis:
- International currency exchange
74, Avenue Roland Garros, Sainte-Marie
Phone number: +262 (0)2 62 31 28 73
Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday, 6.00 a.m - 8.00 p.m
Sunday & bank holiday: 10. 00a.m - 6.30 p.m
- Point cash
3 Rue de Nice, Saint-Denis
Phone number: +262 (0)2 62 47 59 83
Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday, 9.00 -12noon and
1.00 pm – 5.00 p.m